As the risk of COVID-19 appears to be receding in our community, the leadership team of Selector Funds Management would like to keep our stakeholders informed of the decisions and actions we are taking as a Firm.
- Our Portfolio Managers Tony Scenna and Corey Vincent will voluntarily return to our Sydney CBD office on an “as needs basis” from Monday, 25 May 2020. We will evaluate the situation daily to determine the correct course of action.
- We have also invited our staff to make use of our Sydney CBD office on an “as needs basis”. In office participation of our team will also be on a voluntary basis.
- Office hours and travel time to and from work are to be determined by each team member based on daily work scheduling and in consultation with at least one “back up buddy”.
- We are fortunate to be set up to provide the required social distancing measures within our existing office accommodation layout.
- Selector continues to have in place the proper IT infrastructure and technology platforms to ensure our team remains connected and operating at full capacity under the existing “work from home scenario”. We now believe we could operate in this fashion for an indefinite period if required, by law or to ensure the safety of our team.
- The building management company, responsible for our tenancy, has provided us with their tenant communication policy which addresses building procedures and preventative measures in common areas. They have also provided us with specific procedures if a COVID -19 incident is reported.
Our team continues to conduct morning and evening conference calls each business day. We discuss the events of the day, prioritise tasks that need to be completed and assign business items to the appropriate team members. These calls also allow us to communicate about our health, wellbeing, and any other issues we are facing.
Our team is fully available to support our business and is operating at a high level of efficiency. We appreciate that some of you may have queries about these arrangements. In this regard we encourage you to reach out to me personally to discuss any questions or concerns that you may have.
Head of Operations & Compliance
+61 2 8090 3614